Replacement Hydraulic POWER UNIT For Auto Lifts That Require a “KILL” Switch for Height Limit Operation
ETL Certified – 220 VOLT SINGLE PHASE
Includes hydraulic tank, pump, motor & switch. SPX Fenner brand
Assembled in the USA – SPX Model AB-1270
This unit comes with a “cable pull” overhead limit kill switch
Includes a 4 Gallon Oil Tank
IF YOU NEED THE POWER UNIT WITHOUT THE “KILL SWITCH” FOLLOW THIS LINK
- Compatible with virtually every 2-post lift up to (and including) 12,000 lbs. capacity
- ETL Certified.
- 2.1 Gallons per Minute flow rate.
- 208-230 volt single phase. 60 hz.
- 2 hp 3450 rpm motor
- 4 gallon tank – enough capacity for larger cylinders.
- Compatible with standard Grade 32 hydraulic oil or Dexron II Transmission Fluid (Oil not included).
- Cartridge type high pressure relief valve RV-19, 2755 psi.
- Fast flow rate matches lift speed of most OEM power units.
- Pump outlet (SAE 6 type, 9/16″-18 straight thread) can be on either side of unit.
- 3/8″ pipe thread port for lifts that have a “cylinder vent” return to tank.
- Common mounting bracket used my all power units
- Comes with a cable-pull overhead limit switch
- 1 year warranty manufacturers warranty.
- Made in the USA.
There are no reviews yet.