Auto Lift Power Unit with 4 Gallon Tank for 10K thru 18K Capacity 2-Post Lifts and Some 4-Post Lifts that That Require a 4 Gallon Tank
Complete replacement hydraulic POWER UNIT – ETL Certified.
CHOOSE FROM 1 PHASE OR 3 PHASE FROM DROP-DOWN MENU
Includes hydraulic tank, pump, motor & switch. SPX Fenner Brand.
Assembled in the USA
Choose a Power Unit with the 2,465 PSI. (RV-17) which is used on 9,000 thru 11,000 Pound Capacity Lifts. Single Phase or Three Phase Available
Choose a Power Unit with the 2,755 PSI. (RV-19) which is used on 12,000 thru 18,000 Pound Capacity Lifts. Single Phase or Three Phase Available
Do not exceed the weight limit specified by the Lift Manufacturer
- Compatible with virtually every 2-post lift up to (and including) 15,000 lbs. capacity and 4-post lifts using a 4-gallon tank up to (and including) 15,000 lbs. capacity. Also compatible with many in-ground “cassette style” lifts.
- ETL Certified.
- 2.1 Gallons per Minute flow rate.
- 208–230-volt Single Phase or Three Phase, 60 hertz.
- 2 HP 3450 rpm motor
- 4-gallon tank – enough capacity for 2-post lifts and some 4-post lifts.
- Compatible with standard Grade 32 hydraulic oil or Dexron II Transmission Fluid (Oil not included).
- Cartridge type high pressure relief valve RV-17, 2465 or RV-19, 2755 psi.
- Fast flow rate matches lift speed of most OEM power units.
- Pump outlet (SAE 6 type, 9/16″-18 straight thread) can be on either side of unit.
- 3/8″ pipe thread port for lifts that have a “cylinder vent” return to tank.
- Common mounting bracket used on all power units
- 1 year warranty Manufacturer’s warranty from date of purchase.
- Built in the USA.