Alemite Grease Reel with 30 foot hose, Model 8078-A
Alemite reels are the standard for quality and durability in the lubrication industry.
High attention to detail in material selection, construction and testing ensure that Alemite reels perform well – every time – providing a key component in a safe and efficient operation.
HEAVY DUTY REELS
Alemite Heavy Duty Reels set the industry standard for reliable, rugged performance in tough work environments.
Engineered for optimum performance and safety, these reels are suitable for a wide range of demanding applications.
• Superior Performance – Swivel and reel ball bearings reduce torque load on power spring for smooth retraction every time
• Anti-Lockout Design – Ratchet prevents lockup when hose is fully extended, eliminating the need to manually release the pawl at the reel
• Corrosion Resistant – Sealed bearings prevent contamination and minimize maintenance, a critical performance factor in dirty environments
• Easy Installation and Maintenance – Factory lubricated one piece power spring cassette makes installation and maintenance safe and easy
• Durable – Heavy metal arbor design withstands extreme stress and eliminates breakage associated with non-metal and light weight metal arbors
• Adjustable and Versatile – 5 position guide arm allows hose to release at an optimum position. Narrow design allows for efficient use of available space
8078-A GREASE REEL
|Product #||Color||Max Pressure||Delivery Hose||Connecting Hose||Weight|
|Specification||Part #||Outlet||Inlet||Part #|
|8078-A||Maroon||6,400 psi (440 bar)||1/4″ ID x 30 ft||317874-30||1/4″ NPTF(f)||3/8″ NPTF(m)||317876-2||56 lb (25 kg)|