Lincoln #659 Grease Pump Kit 50:1 Ratio with Hose, 740 Control Valve, Dolly
- Lightweight, corrosion-resistant zinc head casting design incorporates uniform wall thickness and an integral patented muffler which keeps noise level below OSHA standards without compromising performance. Keeps pumping, while other pumps slow down or stop due to icing.
- 150 psi pre-lubricated air motor requires no external oiler.
- Pneumatically assisted mechanical air valve assures positive tripping
- Springless air motor construction prevents premature pump failure due to spring fatigue.
- Precision-machined, hardened steel slide valve for longer life—no packings to wear out.
- Powerful—20 cu. in. air motor
- Designed for greater cycle rates.
- Exceeds maximum limits recommended for competitive pumps.
- One piece pump outlet body withstands constant high lubricant pressures.
- Easier serviceability. Majority of parts are common with other series 20, 25, & 40 pumps.
- Faster output. Double-acting design provides high pressure and uniform delivery on both up and down strokes.
- Nitride steel plunger and bushing resist abrasion and prolong pump life.
- All pumps are 100% electronically tested to assure quality performance.
- Backed by the most extensive, qualified service network in the industry.
- Shovel-type foot valve adds mechanical priming to normal suction. Handles all grades of lubricants.
There are no reviews yet.