Forward DP15 Truck Lift 15,000 Pound Capacity
ONE FOOT EXTENDED HEIGHT
TWO FOOT EXTENDED HEIGHT
Forward Model: DP15 Heavy Duty Two-Post Lift Features:
The DP15 is constructed of high strength heavy gauge steel columns. Large gusseting on substantial base plate foundations provide the stability and support you want for a heavy truck lift. With a capacity of 15,000 pounds your shop can start working on work trucks, vans or small buses along with everything else that rolls through the door.
Truck Adapter Extensions:
The DP15 comes with eight aircraft grade aluminum truck adapter extensions. Four 5” and four 10” adapters allow you to lift a wide range of vehicles. These are heavy duty adapters without the “heavy”. Because they’re made of aluminum you’ll be able to place and maneuver them without strain. They have a convenient column bracket for storage.
Extended Height Model Options:
The DP15 offers three different height options, for the lowest ceiling option DP15N000 the overhead cross member mounts directly to the column without a column extension to fit a 155 ¾” (12’-11 ¾”) ceiling height.
- The standard height DP15N001 fits a 176” (14’-8”) ceiling height
- The extended height DP15N002 fits a 200” (16’-8”) ceiling height
- With all these options it’s easy to choose the best package to fit into your existing shop.
Low Profile Arms:
Forward’s heavy duty two-post arms feature a low profile adapter engagement area. This allows for greater flexibility of this lift. You’ll be able to encompass more service built around a lift that can handle most trucks and vans. The arms have heavy duty gusseting, are two stage that can easily be extended (61” Length) and retracted (38” Length) while lying on the floor to spot. Couple that with the light adapter extensions and you win the spotting large vehicle battle!
- 15,000 lbs. capacity for raising most trucks and vans.
- Features symmetrical column design
- Direct-Pull Lifting – high efficiency, low maintenance technology
- Closed loop hydraulic system – protects against hydraulic contamination
- Powder coat paint is more durable than conventional coatings
- Third party tested and certified by ALI
- Padded shut-off bar
- Low profile arms and truck adapters
- Single point release lock at operations center
Standard Lift Colors RED or BLUE