Challenger Lifts Complete Kit EV1220 8.5” Chrome Pistons
12,000 Pound Capacity
Challenger’s electric hydraulic cassette-style 12,000 lb. capacity inground lift meets the demands of professional service facilities. With a smaller footprint, your shop can maximize service bays. The EV1220 comes standard with true 3-stage front and rear arms, which have the ability to lift a larger range of heavier vehicles. We’ve also added our time-tested productivity tools, including Quick Cycle Technology and Bench Mount Controls to boost your efficiency.
EV1220 services more vehicles with its double telescoping screw pads, 3-stage arms and wide drive-thru. These car lifts protect your investment and the environment with its fully contained polymer housing made from recycled plastic (No EPA concerns). It also creates a professional showroom style appearance with its open, aesthetically pleasing look.
Inground car lifts with superior arm sweep, the widest drive-thru in the industry plus more service bays (smaller footprint than surface car lifts) means even more revenue. EV1220 EnviroLift™ cassette-style inground lifts meet all the demands of a professional service facility.
With over 50% more bearing contact surface than competitor’s lifts, enhanced wipers both top and bottom and NEW larger 8-1/2” chrome pistons, your shop will have a superior, more stable and repeatable car lift resulting in increased productivity.
Features & Benefits
- 12,000 lb. lift capacity
- 3-stage front and 3-stage rear arms provide access to the lift points of a wide range of cars and trucks within the service bay, maximizing revenue potential
- 8 1/2” diameter chrome pistons provide greater stability under load
- Chrome non-breathing ram style cylinder provides for longer lift life
- Enhanced raised wiper at top and bottom of bearing provides better grease retention and minimizes contaminates from entering into bearings
- Long bearing contact provides increased stability
- Mechanical lock engages every 3? allows ergonomic working height for technicians to increase productivity and minimize fatigue
- Stainless steel air lock release cylinder promotes longer working life with its corrosion resistant design
- Fully-contained and sealed recycled polymer cassette tub eliminates risk of hydraulic fluid seeping into the ground
- Heavy-duty polyurethane screw pads accommodate a wide range of recommended lifting points
- 87″ drive-thru accommodates wider vehicles, minimizes tire damage and provides for easy drive-on
- Wide range of upgrades to further customize your fleet
- Premium powder coat finish on bolsters and arms provides long-lasting durability
|Lifting Capacity||12,000 lbs.|
|Arms||3-stage front/3-stage rear|
|Reach (Arm Minimum)||19.625”|
|Reach (Arm Maximum)||48”|
|Screw Pad Height||5” – 6.75”|
|Capacity||3,000 lbs. per arm|
|Guide Plunger Diam.||8.5”|
|Motor / Voltage||2HP, 208v-230v, 60Hz, 1Ph|
|Speed of Rise||60 s|
|Air Required||90 – 120 psi|
|Super Structure Colors||Red, Blue, Black|