Sports Car Lift with 72 Inch Rise Height
SC-363-72 Super Low Profile In-Ground Semi-Hydraulic Sports Car Lift With 72 Inch Rise Height
Super Low Profile Superstructure Clearance 3.4 Inches
Installs Easily in a Home Garage or Professional Automotive Shop…
Great For General Maintenance, Repair & Body Work
Sports Car Lift for Porsche 911 and others, SC-363 Sports Car Lift is ideal for Porsche Models 911, 912, 356, 914, 996, 964, 997, 912, 930, 993, 991, Cayman and Boxster models. The SC-363 is also available for use on Corvettes, Lotus, Ferrari, Lamborghini and so many other models of different makes.
Capacity: 4000 lbs. / 1815 kg.
No In-Floor Piping Required – Installation by Using a Post Hole Auger to Lower the Hydraulic Cylinder into the Floor.
Automatic Locking Top Release Multi Position Safety Leg
(Optional 360 DEGREE ROTATION OF THE VEHICLE)
8-1/2 Inch Diameter Fiberglass Coated Hydraulic Cylinder.
Made Entirely in the USA, Machined with American Steel.
Removable Air Supply Line – Just Disconnect and Set Aside, The Lift Will Stay in Place Until You Reconnect the Line to Raise or Lower the Lift
- The SC-363 is ideal for many supercars including Porsche, Corvette, Lotus and many others. No matter what your lifting needs may be—SVI is your Answer!
- SAFEST: Hands-down and unequivocally safer than any old-fashioned lift found widely in use in shops today. An SC-363 lift does its work from directly under the vehicle. Most two-post lifts commonly used today lift from outside of the vehicle footprint providing no protection from instant, unstoppable free fall of a vehicle. An SC-363 exceeds industry standards for minimum descent time allowed if a system failure should ever occur.
- Helps recruit and retain the best shop technicians
- Operates off shop-air compressor / Self-contained unit, no under floor piping, no external air/oil tank
- Various Stroke Lengths
- Design that lasts more than a lifetime
- Low maintenance, simple design
- Greatly improves shop productivity
- Ideal for rental properties—this lift is easily removed for relocation. Simply unbolt from the floor and remove.
- Add some backfill to existing hole and patch the concrete like it was never there. Reinstall lift in your new location.
- Optional 360° rotation keeps you between the work and the workbench
- No obstruction when lowered—park right over it
- Superior operation, safety and looks compared to imported above-ground lifts (aka Chinese erector sets).
- Thick fiberglass and gel coat protective coating applied to casing to prevent corrosion and provide decades of trouble-free use.
- The best purchase a serious shop or enthusiast can make!
SC-363 comes standard with a safety leg. An Optional Safety Leg Rotator is available, giving the ability for full 360 degree rotation so that the vehicle being serviced can be positioned close to tools needed for work.