Tank Alarm with Built-in 103 Decibel Siren and Strobe Light and Remote Tank Sensor with 2” NPT Tank Fitting, 10′ Lead Wire and 12-Volt Transformer
Sentry 007 Tank Monitor Kit
The 007 Tank Monitor is designed for use on most single or double walled above ground tanks. The 007 is primarily used by the automotive and industrial markets to help prevent costly and unnecessary tank overflows or bulk product shortages for such fluids as oils, waste oils, antifreeze, water and most non-combustible liquids.
The 007 is also ideal for monitoring interstitial space as well.
- This three-piece package will monitor either a high or low tank level. It is a low voltage supervised system.
- When preset float is activated a 103-decibel siren will sound and a strobe light will flash.
- Control panel is mounted indoors and Remote Tank Sensor fits any 2″ tank bung opening.
- Transformer is 12-Volt DC.
- This unit is engineered to drive up to 10 solenoid valves and additional strobes and sirens.
The 007 Tank Monitor is a 3-piece unit designed to indicate a low or high tank level with both audible and visual alarms. The low-voltage, supervised 007 tank monitoring system is designed for use on most single- and double-walled above-ground tanks, primarily used to help prevent costly and unnecessary tank overflows/shortages, though it is also ideal for monitoring interstitial space. When the unit’s preset float is activated to an alarm condition, a 103-decibel siren will sound, and a strobe light will flash. The easy-to-install 007 is engineered to control up to 10 solenoid valves, as well as additional strobes and sirens, with a 12-Volt DC transformer. This unit also features a control panel that is mounted indoors, 10′ lead wire, and a remote tank sensor that fits any 2″ tank bung opening.