Tire Changer / Swing Arm / 21″ Capacity
The Ranger R745 is a basic tire changer for entry-level tire and wheel service. It’s ideal for performing rapid wheel service on most types of passenger wheels, as well as spare tires and trailer tires.
Ranger R745 Economy Tire Machine / Swing Arm Tire Changer
110-240V, 1-Ph., 50/60hz / GRAY-YELLOW
The Ranger R745 is a rigid tower tire machine designed to handle the needs of heavy volume tire shops. A sturdy body, rigid 45mm hexagonal vertical shaft, and hardened-steel horizontal outrigger support arm eliminates flex during all tire service procedures to reduce the chance of expensive wheels getting damaged.
A super-size turntable provides an internal clamping capacity of 21″ and external clamping capacity of 18″. With a long list of time-saving features and a powerful pneumatic optional assist helper, you’ll safely mount low-profile performance tires and wheels with little effort.
- Drive system type: electric / air
- Motor: 2 Hp / 110 – 220 VAC
- Air requirement: 110 – 175 psi
- Wheel clamping method: 4 internal / external clamps
- Table clamping system: dual pneumatic cylinders
- Bead breaking system: pneumatic blade
- Power assist towers: optional
- Tool holder: manual-lock
- Tower design: rigid / fixed
- Bead lifting roller: single / left
- Internal rim clamping capacity: 12″ – 21″
- External rim clamping capacity: 10″ – 18″
- Turntable tire width capacity mount: 5″ – 12″
- Bead breaker tire width capacity demount: 3″ – 11″
- Maximum tire diameter: 36″