RANGER DST64T 3-D Quick-Touch Wheel Balancer / 208-240V, 1-Ph., 50/60hz / GRAY-YELLOW
- Highly precise 64-bit architecture and single chip technology. Precision DataWand™ and inner data set arm allows you to quickly and automatically enter all wheel parameter settings in less than three seconds.
- Serpentine poly-V belt features a polyester-aramid fiber composite core to resist degradation of functional performance under extreme operating conditions. Poly-V belt mates perfectly with motor and spindle sheave for continuous tension and distribution.
- (1) Dynamic, (2) static, (1) standard alloy and variable alloy setting that enables you to select the exact weight placement location you choose for the specific wheel being serviced. Easily configured with the simple push of a button for a variety of wheel styles and designs.
- Automatic rolling wheel parameter setting feature saves valuable time and minimizes errors.
- Low RPM balancing speed and rapid six-second cycle time.
- Automatic braking
- Gram/ounce selection and millimeter/inch selection
- An audible alarm and brightly displayed LED’s identify exact weight amounts and precise positioning for perfect balancing.
Tiered weight placement indicators help identify out-of-sight position weight placement such as split-weight or hidden “behind-the-spoke” techniques.
- Wheel restraint pedal secures wheels at precisely 12-o’clock for easier servicing and proper weight placement.
LED inner wheel target light automatically illuminates the interior of the rim and helps identify the exact weight placement location. Auto-activates each time the wheel restraint pedal is depressed.
- Manual or automatic start when hood is lowered
- Self calibration function
- High-volume top weight tray and side shelf storage gives you room to inventory a wide variety of wheel weights and tools.
- Precision-machined, hardened-steel 36-mm shaft (ACME thread 30-degree 3-P)
- Quick-release hub nut for dramatically reduced set-up times
- Side cone storage pegs keeps mounting cones readily available
- Open-sided hood design allows for a broader coverage of tire shapes and sizes
Motor: 1.5 HP, 208-230V, 50/60HZ 1Ph.
Working Temperature: 27F to 82F
Drive System: Serpentine Poly-V belt
Cycle time: 6-12 seconds (avg.) Depending on Wheel
Balancing Modes: 1 Dynamic / 2 Static / Multi-Variable Alloy
Top Positioning Weight Locator: Standard
Inside & Outside Measuring: Standard
Millimeter / Inches Selection: Standard
Ounce / Gram Selection: Standard
Hidden Weight Function: Standard
Match Mount Function: Standard
Wheel Offset Distance Data Entry: Automatic
Wheel Diameter Data Entry: Automatic
Wheel Width Data Entry: Automatic
Self-Calibration Function: Standard
Auto Start When Hood is Lowered: Auto Start or Manual Start
Wheel Spin Braking: Automatic / Pulse Electronic
Wheel Restraint Pedal: Standard
Centering Cones Included: 3 Auto & Light Truck / 1 Medium Truck
Wheel Calipers: Standard
Rear Cone Mount Spring: Standard
No-Mar Rear Cone Mount Pressure Cup: Standard
Quick-Release & Mount Hub Nut: Standard
Maximum Tire Diameter: 50″
Max Tire Weight: 150 pounds
Max. Wheel Diameter: 10″ – 30″
Wheel Width Capacity: 1.5″ – 20″
Balancing Increments: 0.25 or 0.01 ounce
Balancing Speed: 180 RPM
Accuracy: +- .5 Gram / .025 Oz.
Resolution: (Round Off Mode) 5 Gram / .25 Oz.
Shipping Weight: 498 pounds
Unit Dimensions: / Width – Depth – Height [46″] [31″ ] [56″]
Space Required: / Width – Depth – Height [60″] [50″ ] [60″]