Polyethylene tank reduces the risk of damage to customer vehicles, Large telescopic bowl can adjust from 53 in. to 79 in. in height, large tool tray and oil filter drain are built into top of the tank, no denting or rusting keeps the tank looking like new, Large 26 Gal. capacity
Lincoln Lubrication Model 3624 Waste Oil Drain 83.5 Lbs. Free Delivery
Lincoln 3624 Pressurized Plastic Used Fluid Evacuation Tank, 26 Gallon Capacity
- High-strength polyethylene reinforced tank and bowl means no corrosion, no denting, no swelling.
- Evacuates easily with standard shop air.
- Large capacity: 26 gallon / 100 liter.
- Large tool tray and convenient oil filter drain are built into the top of the tank.
- Includes fluid level sight gauge, fixed air regulator and safety relief valve.
- Professional look and outstanding shop features together in one assembly.
- Compatible with virtually all used fluids (motor oil, transmission fluid, power steering fluid, and engine coolant).
- Lincoln’s model 3624 unique pressurized tank quickly evacuates fluid in just three minutes (at 72ø F).
- Unlike metal tanks, the reinforced high-strength polyethylene will not dent or scratch.
- The 3624 will maintain its appearance for years and will not swell under pressure.
- The tank’s polyethylene material greatly reduces risk to surrounding vehicles.
- The pressure relief valve and fixed air regulator ensure a safe work environment.
- High strength polyethylene reinforced tank and bowl – no corrosion, denting or swelling.
- The fluid level sight gauge, large tool tray and oil filter drain help optimized labor time and cleanliness.
- Large telescopic bowl can adjust from 52 in. – 78.5 in.
- Includes sight gauge, fixed air regulator & pressure relief valve for added safety.
- Polyethylene tank reduces risk of damage to customer vehicles.
- Capacity: 26 Gallons
- Fluid Types: Motor Oils, Transmission Fluids, Hydraulic Oil, Power Steering Fluids, Engine Coolant
- Min. Bowl Height: 51.25″
- Max. Bowl Height: 78.5″
- Weight: 85.5 Lbs. Empty