GLOBE MODEL FSR-28A Twin Post In-Ground Lift
Features & Specifications:
* Fiberglass Coated Cylinders for Long Lifetime (Tank can also be fiber-glassed for additional $300.00)
* Solid Steel Arms (1-1/2 inch Thick) and Solid Steel Superstructures (Not hollow welded plate assembly)
* Replaceable Upper Cylinder Bearing & Pistons For Long Life & Future Reparability
* Multi-Position Height Safety Lock Mechanism
* Four Position Flip-Up Adapters & Optional Height Extensions Permit Varying Heights For Accessibility
* Oil Control Valve Allows Precision Lift Height Adjustment (Varying Height For Brake & Tire Service)
* 77-1/2″ Drive-Thru Width Allows Ample Tire Clearance For Safe, Sure Vehicle Spotting
* Reversible Superstructures & Arm Sleeves For Greater Lifting Versatility (See Images)
Different Widths Available 57-1/2 or 88 Inch Wide for wider vehicle clearances. (From piston center to piston center)
Low-pressure uses your shop compressed air over hydraulic oil to operate. Simplicity at its finest, tried and true design professional duty lift.
Nothing out performs or costs less to operate than a low-pressure in-ground lift. Only one moving part per cylinder.
Simple, effective, tried and true operation that has proven dependability and can last 2 to 3 times longer than a ” cassette style lift that are basically built to last 10 or 12 years” and cost more to maintain and operate.