Fore and Aft Truck Lift 2P-106 36,000 Pound Capacity
CALL FOR QUOTE 630-678-9010
NOTE: Requires a Power Unit – Included In Quote
2P-106 Fore & Aft Bus and Truck Lift
- 12 foot front frame (non-recessed Saddle & Adapters)
- Rear has recessed Saddle & Adapters
- Manual waist height release automatic lift locks
- Manual ratchet drive front post adjustment
- Quick adapter spotting devices
- Floor level dead-man style control valves
- Kit has non-fiberglass components except for rear hydraulic cylinder.
- Standard front adapters adjust from 40-1/2” to 57-1/2” in width and standard rear adapters are adjustable from 24” to 49”.
- Upgrade Options Available, Longer Frame For Longer Wheelbase Adjustment.
This Lift Kit consists of the following:
Rear Frame complete with rear cylinder cover doors and wheel chocks.
Heavy Duty Front & Rear 10-5/8″ Diameter Hydraulic Cylinders.
All steel 12-foot front pit frame with pit covers. (NON-RECESSED)
Two roller axles on pit trolley for movement of cylinder assembly and adjustment to wheelbase.
Standard manual ratchet for front cylinder movement and precise placement under the vehicle.
Floor controls in control box extension on the passenger side of vehicle complete with 3-core oil control valve and complete steel covers.
Front and rear axle engaging saddles with standard saddle axle adapters
Each cylinder is provided with a single flipper non-rotator / safety leg.
Fiber-glassed REAR Hydraulic Cylinder Included, Front Hydraulic Cylinder is Painted