Fore and Aft 24,000 Pound Capacity Truck Lift Model 2P-105 (NON-RECESSED)
OPERATES WITH YOUR SHOP AIR COMPRESSOR
The Standard lift consists of the following:
- Rear Frame complete with rear cylinder cover doors and wheel chocks.
- Heavy Duty Front and Rear 10-5/8″ Diameter Hydraulic Cylinders.
- Rear Cylinder is Fiberglass Coated.
- All steel 12-foot front pit frame with pit covers.
- Two roller axles on pit trolley for movement of cylinder assembly and adjustment to wheelbase.
- Standard manual ratchet for front cylinder movement and precise placement under the vehicle.
- Floor controls in control box extension on the passenger side of vehicle complete with 3-core oil control valve, air valve and complete steel covers.
- Front and rear axle engaging saddles with standard saddle axle adapters.
- Each cylinder is provided with a standard single flipper non-rotator/safety leg.
- Front Cylinder is painted, Fiber-glassed Rear Hydraulic Cylinder.
- Optional Oil/Air Tank Fiberglass coated add $600.00
- Optional 14 foot track length $700.00