10,000-lb. Capacity / Asymmetric Clear-floor / Adjustable Width / Screw Pads
Every XPR-10AS features Direct-Drive technology that’s only available with BendPak. The asymmetrical design of this lift has rotated columns, which makes it easier to enter and exit the vehicle and reduces the chance of door dings and dents.
10,000-pound lifting capacity.
Wide & Narrow bay configuration.
Exclusive “Tru-Metric” arms provides versatile arm positioning.
30-degree rotated “Single piece” columns.
Single point safety release.
- Truck and van height adapters included
- Lifting capacity*: 10,000 lbs.
- *Max capacity / front axle: 5,000 lbs.
- *Max capacity / rear axle: 5,000 lbs.
- Overall height: 145″ / 3,683 mm
- Overall width (outside of base plate): 145″
- Width (outside of columns): 139″
- Floor to overhead switch: 141″
- Inside columns: 112″
- Front arm min reach: 25-1/2″
- Front arm max reach: 49-1/2″
- Rear arm min reach: 40-1/2″
- Rear arm max reach: 58″
- Min pad height: 4″
- Rise: 69″
- Lift height max (pad only): 73″
- Lift height max (6″ adapter): 79″
- Drive-thru clearance: 102″
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Time to full rise: 45 sec
- Max load per arm: 2,500 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 1,798 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 151″ x 18″ x 51
SHIPPING IS FREE UNLESS DELIVERY LOCATION IS LISTED IN BENDPAK’S RURAL SHIPPING POINTS POLICY BELOW. “RATZ” (Rural Area Transportation Zone) Fees that are charged by BendPak/Ranger are not covered in the “Free Delivery” links on this website. Transportation and shipping to these remote and rural locations are non-direct shipping points with higher associated delivery costs. Your ZIP code will determine whether your location is designated “RURAL” or not. CLICK HERE TO CHECK RATZ ZIPCODE