BendPak / Ranger 3DP4100 Cordless 2 or 4-Wheel Alignment System 5140101
User-Friendly Time Saving Features!
- Self-balancing, variable height camera lift system is built with precision bearing slides for easy adjustment
- Commercial-grade cameras are designed with full frame optical lenses that ensure accuracy and stability
- High-resolution drive-on approach camera provides full on-screen frontal view of vehicle driving on lift platforms.
- Equipped with an additional large lower flat panel LCD monitor that provides operator with easy-to-read screen views all the way from the rear underside of the vehicle. No need for separate portable hand-held monitors.
- Interactive software provides demonstration screens that assist the technician to easily proceed systematically through the adjustment process
- Rugged checkerboard shockproof wheel targets are drop-tested for worry-free handling and are built with anti corrosion components capable of withstanding harsh working environments.
- German engineered ProSpec® software has been designed to be compatible with Windows 7 and capable of future upgrades.
- In less than 2-minutes, technicians can complete total vehicle set-up (including run-out compensation) and obtain full geometry alignment readings.
- Exclusive One-Touch enhanced software interface results in increased productivity.
- A web based application that can be accessed from iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users to enjoy full wireless remote operation.
- A reduction in the number of vulnerable electric components results in reduced downtime, lower operating costs and a longer service life cycle of the equipment.
- Superior screen graphics with vibrant animation and displays deliver easy to understand visuals and instruction.
- Alignment functions and measurements are controlled via the mouse, keyboard or remote control.
- Self-explanatory graphic user surface provides simple understanding.
- Compatible with low ride-height vehicles or those with ground-effects.
- Self-centering wheel-clamp adaptors cover an extended range of vehicles.
- Cordless design remove hassle of connecting cables.
- Technician has the option to customize alignment units of measure, accuracy, language, etc.
- Technician has a choice of rolling or lifted run-out modes.
- Features self-diagnostic help screen and system information.
- Continuous checking ensures accurate toe measurements.
- On-screen display indicates if sensor leveling is required.
- Vehicle adjustment illustrations and multiple adjustment bar graphs.
- Adjustment illustrations provide illustrated diagrams and instructional information of recommended OEM adjustment methods..
- Valuable customer information can be conveniently stored in the database allowing shop personnel to quickly reference previous alignment work orders.
- Before and after measurements can be printed in full-color to explain service and record work performed.
Description: The Ranger® CRT380R Alignment System is a highly accurate, four-wheel, wireless alignment system for domestic and foreign cars and trucks. It features 8-CCD technology, Bluetooth® data transfer and our refined ProSpec® Alignment software that was designed for simplicity and speed.
All alignment steps from start-to-finish are clearly shown with vibrant animation and graphics providing a faster, more profitable and far easier to understand alignment procedure. This unique combination of user-friendly functionality and ease-of-use enables any business owner interested in providing alignment service as an additional profit source to do so with a minimal investment and training. ProSpec® software includes the essential software tools to perform fast, accurate alignments with factory results. It’s easy to use, consistent and precisely-measurable, and requires minimal supervision. Technicians proceed easily and receive immediate feedback and correction. Simplistic read results enable you to also identify potential problem areas specifically related to suspension components.
ProSpec® software was designed to give your wheel alignment service the best possible efficiency. It gives you the option of selecting the most effective measuring routines before starting wheel alignment procedures. Standard option for a program-guided routine with initial and final measurements – rapid procedure for measurements without caster steering angle and/or runout compensation – or free measurement for checking individual values as required.
The Ranger CRT380R aligner combined with ProSpec® results-driven software guarantees:
- Increase in bottom line revenue
- 30 percent average increase in read-rate accuracy
- Fewer costly re-reads and investigations
- Decline in come-backs and customer complaints