BendPak HD-9 4-Post Lift
SHIPPING IS FREE UNLESS DELIVERY LOCATION IS LISTED IN BENDPAK’S RURAL SHIPPING POINTS POLICY BELOW.
BendPak HD-9 Four Post Lift space-saving design of the 9,000-lb. capacity HD-9 is ideal for vehicle storage in residential garages or commercial buildings.
No special foundation is required and the installation is easy. Can be mounted to floor if desired. Optional casters enable you to roll the lift outside or wherever best suits your needs.
The HD-9 car lift is about the size of a typical parking space and will truly maximize your valuable floor area. Use the HD-9 for storing ATVs, snowmobiles, jet skis, golf carts, boats or just about anything else that needs to be off the ground. Now you can finally make use of that wasted vertical space above your car.
If you've got at least standard 8-foot ceiling, this lift will work for you.
- Lifting capacity*: 9,000 lbs.
- *Max capacity / front axle: 4,500 lbs.
- *Max capacity / rear axle: 4,500 lbs.
- Overall width: 116-3/4"
- Outside length: 174"
- Overall length: 200"
- Height of columns: 88"
- Runway min height: 4-1/2"
- Max rise: 70"
- Max lifting height: 74-1/2"
- Width between posts: 106-3/4"
- Runway width: 19"
- Width between runways: 37-1/4" - 44"
- Length of runways: 164"
- Min. wheelbase @ rated capacity: 115"
- Min. wheelbase @ 75% capacity: 100"
- Min. wheelbase @ 50% capacity: 85"
- Min. wheelbase @ 25% capacity: 70"
- Locking positions: 12
- Lock spacing: every 4"
- Lifting time: 45 sec
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Shipping weight: 1,920 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 204" x 22" x 40"
- Optional 4,500-lb. air / hydraulic rolling jacks available (Model RJ-45)
- Optional casters enable you to roll the lift wherever you need it
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
SHIPPING IS FREE UNLESS DELIVERY LOCATION IS LISTED IN BENDPAK’S RURAL SHIPPING POINTS POLICY BELOW. “RATZ” (Rural Area Transportation Zone) Fees that are charged by BendPak/Ranger are not covered in the “Free Delivery” links on this website. Transportation and shipping to these remote and rural locations are non-direct shipping points with higher associated delivery costs. Your ZIP code will determine whether your location is designated “RURAL” or not. CLICK HERE TO CHECK RATZ ZIPCODE